f

Sunday 17 January 2016

What I got for Xmas 2015




I know it sounds a little late for this kind of post but the excuse is the same as always: I can't reconcile school, outings, gym and the blog. It pains me to say it but I put the blog to last and have already had to cut the gym for lack of time. My grades were not that bad, but I joined a study center to improve some and it also has toke me some time. And no, I'm not excusing or justifying why because I feel that here no one owes nothing to anyone, but I want you abreast of my life because although not post much more personal posts, I try to give you the news.

As is obvious by the title, I will show you some of the things I received this Christmas and I will be very honest also: yes, the meaning of Christmas is family but as you know I don't have the best family. I have many family members but I don't consider them family because we are not close or even because there are certain conflicts so I end up becoming a bit more connected to my friends and closest family, especially at this time of the year.
No more claptrap, let's get down to business!



1. Reindeer Mug
    4.95€ at Pingo Doce
Anyone who knows me knows that my obsession with mugs is real and that all occasions are good to offer memugs. This beauty I was offered by my sister at the right time because I had seen it and I was thinking about buying it. The only thing I would change is the material of the cap, if it was plastic it would keep the drink hot. How it its fabric, I use it only just to decorate.   



2. Chocolate !
Tell me: is the anything better to offer at Christmas that chocolate? They can't miss at my Christmas and I hope it will not lack in anyone's. Do not feel guilty about eating crap at the time Christmas/New Year time. You have to reward yourself for a healthy year!



3. Gift cards 
Only who knows me well try to offer me clothes, others end up asking me in what stores I buy more and offer me gift cards, which are sincerely of my favourite gifts since I spend the most of my money in make-up and clothes.



4. Golden phone case
    9.12 on Ebay
One thing I have bought regularly in 2015 are covers for my phone, which made this Christmas one year. I buy them online, on eBay or Amazon, and I more trust in my cousin to order then than me. As she knows that is something that I like, a safe thing to offer me, she gave me this golden, beautiful and super effective case, and it comes with a screen cover that are always good to have.




5. Ricci&Curl Curling Iron, Bellissima
    79.99€ at Worten 
    69€ on Ebay
Since I cut my hair by the shoulders (before it had to my hips !!) I can not stand using it all the same way everyday. When I had long hair I wore braids and many other hairstyles that didn't need a curling iron and mine eventually stopped working. My father listened to my complaints (hallelujah) and bought me this that I, frankly, use like it was a normal curling iron, but my mother uses the automatic rotation and likes it.



6. Raccoon robe, Oysho
    29.99€
I saw this piece in one of my trips to Oysho, my favorite shop for underwear, but went without buying and I don't  know how. I know the price is this but unfortunately the piece is no longer available. Besides being super cuddly, it is very cozy and warm.



7. Rosegold watch, Bershka
    15.9€
Rosegold is one of my favorite colors and watches are my favorite piece of accessories. It joins the useful with nice. It was large on me, but since I sent you to the jewelery to fix that, has been my go-to.



8. Dark plaid scarf
The plaid scarves/blankets are up and when I went to buy one in burgundy and blue tones I noticed that everyone wore one and I then gave upon it. I'm like: when I want something that goes into "vogue" I end up losing interest in it. They offered me this onde and to be honest, I loved it. It is the style I wanted without falling into the colors that everyone has.



9. Earrings 
I'm not the type of girl who wears earrings often, but the ones I use are of this type, small and simple. Just loved them, have used more earrings thanks to these!





I hope you had everything you wanted for this Christmas!
Happy 2016! (a little late)








Sei que pode parecer um pouco tarde para este tipo de post mas a desculpa é a mesma de sempre: conciliar escola, saídas, ginásio e blog. Custa-me dizê-lo mas tenho posto o blog para ultimo e já tive de cortar no ginásio por falta de tempo. As notas não foram péssimas, mas entrei para um centro de estudo para melhorar algumas e isso também me tem roubado mais tempo do que habitual. E não, não me estou a desculpar ou justificar porque sinto que aqui ninguem deve nada a ninguem, mas estou a por-vos a par da minha vida porque apesar de não ser post mais pessoal á muito, tento dar-vos as novidades.
Como é obvio pelo titulo, vou vos mostrar algumas das prendinhas que recebi neste natal e vou-vos ser muito sincera também: sim, o significado do natal é familia mas como sabem eu não tenho das melhores e maiores familias. Tenho muitos familiares mas não os considero familia porque não somos próximos ou mesmo porque há certos conflitos por isso acabo por me tornar um pouco mais ligada aos meus amigos e familia mais proxima e bens materiais nesta época do ano. 
Sem mais paleio, vamos ao que interessa!

1. Caneca rena
    4.95€ no Pingo Doce
Quem me conhece sabe que a minha obsessão por canecas é real e que todas as ocasiões são boas para me oferecerem canecas. Esta lindona foi-me oferecida pela minha irmã mesmo na altura certa porque já a tinha visto e estava a pensar em comprá-la. A única coisa que eu mudaria é o material do gorro, se fosse plástico dava para manter a bebida quente. Como é de tecido, serve mesmo só para decorar.

2. Chocolates !
Digam-me: há coisa melhor para se oferecer no natal que chocolates? Não faltam no meu natal e espero que não faltem no de ninguem. Não se sintam culpados por comer porcarias na época de natal/passagem de ano. Têm de vos premiar por um ano saudável!

3. Cartões-prenda
Só se arrisca a oferecer-me roupa quem me conhece bem, os outros acabam por me perguntar em que lojas eu compro mais e oferecem-me cartões-prenda, que são sinceramente das minhas prendas preferidas uma vez que gasto maior parte do meu dinheiro em maquilhagem e roupa.

4. Capa dourada para o telemóvel
    9.12€ no ebay
Uma coisa que adquiro com regularidade são capas para o meu telemóvel, que fez este natal um ano. Compro-as online, no ebay ou amazon, e confio mais na minha prima para as mandar vir do que em mim. Como ela sabe que é uma coisa que eu gosto, uma coisa segura para me oferecer, deu-me esta dourada, super linda e eficaz, além de vir uma pelicula que dá sempre jeito.


5. Modelador de cabelos Ricci&Curl , Bellissima
    79.99€ na Worten
Desde que cortei o cabelo pelos ombros (antes tinha-o até ás ancas !!) que não suporto usá-lo todos os dias igual. Quando tinha o cabelo comprido usava muitas tranças e outros penteados que não precisavam de um modelador e o meu acabou por se deixar de usar e estragar. O meu pai prestou atenção ás minhas queixas (aleluia) e comprou-me este em que, sinceramente, não uso muito a opção de enrolar o cabelo automáticamente, mas a minha mãe usa e gosta.

6. Robe Guaxinim , Oysho
    29.99€
Eu já tinha visto esta peça numa das minhas idas á Oysho, a minha loja preferida para roupa interior, mas passei sem a comprar nem sei como. Sei que o preço é este mas infelizmente e peça já não está disponível para compra. Além de ser super fofinho, é muito aconchegante e quentinho.

7. Relógio rosegold, Bershka
    15.99€ (agora apenas disponível em dourado)
Rosegold é uma das minhas cores favoritas e relógios são a minha peça favorita de acessórios. Juntar o útil ao agradável é a melhor frase para descrever este relógio. Era-me largo, mas desde que o mandei á ourivesaria para encurtar, tem sido o meu go-to.

8. Lenço xadrez escuro
Os lenços/mantas xadrez estão em alta e quando eu fui para comprar um em tons bordeaux e azuis reparei que já toda a gente usava um do género então desisti. Eu sou assim: quando algo que eu quero entra em "moda" eu acabo por perder o interesse. Ofereceram-me este e para ser sincera, adorei. É o estilo que eu queria sem cair nas cores que toda a gente tem.

9. Brincos
Não sou menina de usar muito brincos, mas os que uso são deste género, pequenos e simples. Simplesmente adorei estes, tenho usado mais brincos graças a estes!

Espero que vocês tenham recebido tudo o que queriam, tenham estado com quem mais gostam!
Feliz 2016! (um bocadinho atrasada)