f

Thursday 20 August 2015

Assim, ser saúdavel não custa


Who knows me and follows my posts from the beginning (nobody) knows that one of my New Year's promises was that this year I would be healthier and if I could lose a few pounds, the better!
Quem me conhece e acompanha os meus posts desde o inicio (ninguem) sabe que uma das minhas promessas de ano novo foi que durante este ano eu seria mais saúdavel e se conseguisse perder uns quilinhos, melhor !

I've been doing much more physical exercise, which before I couldn't even think of that not only because of laziness but because of my asthma. Details of my change of lifestyle are for a later post (feel like I'm always saying the same).
Tenho praticado muito mais exercicio físico, o que antes me custava horrores não só por perguiça mas por causa da asma. Pormenores da minha mudança de estilo de vida ficam para um post mais tarde (sinto que estou sempre a dizer o mesmo).

What I bring you today are these magnificent crackers magnificent I found in normal trip to the supermarket and they have improved my day.
O que vos trago hoje são estas bolachas/barritas magnificas que encontrei numa ida normal ao supermercado e que melhoraram o meu dia.



I'm sorry for the quality but seconds later, these were gone. I ate them.




They are oatmeal cookies with raisins and linseed by Salutem and it doesn't contain added sugar and are high in fiber, which is obviously good for us. There are outhers flavors as Cranberry, Pomegranate and Cocoa. 
São barritas de aveia com linhaça e passas da marca Salutem e não contém açucares adicionados e têm alto teor em fibra, o que é obviamente bom para nós. Há outros sabores disponíveis como por exemplo, Cranberry, Romã e Cacau que também tem um sabor magnifico.

They have an extremely pleasant taste, in my opinion, that everyone likes and they quench. Each one has 46 calories and a water biscuit and salt has 32 calories.
Têm um sabor extremamente agradável, na minha opnião, que toda a gente gosta e saciam, sendo que cada barrita tem 46 calorias e uma bolacha de agua e sal tem 32 calorias.

In the end, being healthy it's not that difficult.
No final, ser saúdavel não custa assim tanto.




All the opinions are mine and truly honest.
Todas as opniões são minhas e totalmente honestas.