f

Monday 6 April 2015

Sick , Laziness and Getting Ready for School

                            Hello !

              Today has been a normal day until now. In the morning I organized some of my room stuff and I'll do the rest later, after publish this. I've organised and prepared some of my school things too because today's the last day of Spring/Easter Break , unfortunately !

              But I'm not enjoying it really, I'm a little sick and lazy. 
              I've phoned the library already and they're closed so I'm going tomorrow, my mom or I after classes. I'm not going for a walk neither ... I guess I'll stay home, continuing to organize my room, my Easter presents and other, watching American Horror Story, youtube videos and etc.



                                          Easter Bread with light butter = 25 cal + 22 cal
                                          Cup of milk w/ barley = 147 cal 

                                          Grilled chicken = 150 cal
                                          Rice (4 spoons) = 144 cal 
                                          Half of a tomato = 8 cal
                                          Banana = 89 cal

                                                                                    Total = 585 cal

              Since I'm not going to a walk, I need to eat less especially because i ate way to much yesterday. I think I'm done here ... Bye.


______________________________________________________________


                                          Easter bread w/ mountain cheese = 30 cal + 111 cal
                                          Banana Yogurt = 113 cal

                                          Soup = 100 cal
                                          Whitefish with potato and green beans = 97 + 34 + 9 cal
                                          1 slice of white bread = 66 cal
                                          Apple = 56 cal

                                                                                    Total = 1 201 cal

_____________________________________________________________

Hey , sorry for not ending this post but I had a lot of stuff to do for today because it was the first day of school !