f

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Mom's Happy ! , Hair and Tests

                             

                                  Hellooo !

               I'm happy today and do you know why ? Because my mom's too.
               She wake up normally, I thought today was going to be a normal (boring) day but no. When I came home back from school she was really happy and gave me a big hug. I asked her why she was so happy and she said that the gardener came here and toke care of all of our garden and that she paid less than usual because they did a agreement where she gave him wood from our trees. My mom gets so stressed when things do move that when they do she gets super happy. And obviously I get too.

               My hair gets oily so easily, I just can't ugh. I wash it day yes, day no because if I washed it all days it would get very dehydrated and spleen. In Portugal we can't find oily hair shampoo at supermarkets and I'm a little afraid of trying one because I don't know where to find them. I'm thinking about dry shampoo. It's hard to find too but ... What do you think ?

               Tomorrow I'm going to school even thought I don't have classes after lunch because me, Bea, Gabs, Lid, Path and Malf planned to study together. Friday we have our first test of our last term, the first Science test of the two we are having this term.

               Oops, it's already 3:30pm and I didn't do anything and I have so much to do. Bye !

_____________________________________________________________________

         I just didn't feel like workout ... I'm sorry perfect summer body, you'll have to wait a little longer.

                                             Calories from food = 1 906 cal
                                             Workout = 0 cal

                                             Total = 1 906 cal